Part-Time Information Technology Specialist
The Information Technologist reports directly to the Chief Technology/Facility Officer to provide timely and appropriate support to our providers and staff.
- Maintain and update computers and software under Northern Radiology Imaging and Northern Radiology Associates care:
- Servers at office
- Workstations at office
- Workstations on loan to Ref. Physician’s
- Radiologist’s business-related workstations at home
- Maintain and update network switches, wirelesses, firewalls, FAX machines, printers, network routers, network hubs, network bridges and network cables.
- Maintain and update the phone system and its software, T1 line, server, extensions (phones) and cables.
- Maintain and update internet services, e-mail and security.
- Maintain and update security methods: Meraki, Antivirus software
- Maintain and update RIS and PACS system:
- Correct errors in patient records
- Correct images in PACS
- Merge images and patient records
- Maintain and update auditing and logging systems
- Maintain and update the electrical backup systems:
- Symmetra Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Maintain and update backup systems
- Purchase equipment as needed and set it up.
- Take night call and weekend call from Radiologist on call for problems with teleradiology and PACS systems for NRI and SMC
- Work with modalities and their related vendors on problems and issues.
- Maintain and update Web servers and sites for NRI.
- Maintain and update all network users, passwords and privileges.
- Maintain and update documentation on instructions, disaster problems, backups and setups.
- Remote management of systems where ever possible.
- Maintain and update radiologist home reading/dictation computers and networks
- Associates degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and be comfortable explaining instructions to others.
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, manage time independently, prioritize work load, coordinate with other departments.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and adhere to federal and state privacy laws.
- Other duties as requested by supervisors.
- Chief Technology/Facility Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Director of Outpatient Imaging